Register for the 2017 CAHME Bootcamp at the AUPHA Annual Meeting
CAHME is hosting the Summer 2017 Accreditation Bootcamp in conjunction with the AUPHA Annual Meeting on June 13, 2017.
CAHME's Accreditation Boot camp is designed with a special focus on competency-based education related to CAHME's accreditation criteria to help you prepare for the accreditation process. Discussion on the new 2017 accreditation criteria will be held to ensure programs fully understand and comply with the new criteria. This in-person accreditation boot camp will be engaging, interactive, and will offer participants a variety of tools, technical instructions and hands-on practice.
Event Date/ Time: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 | 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM PDT
Venue: The Westin Long Beach | Ocean Ballroom
Early Bird Registration: $750 ( through April 30, 2017)
General Registration: $850
Dan Gentry, PhD | Clinical Professor, MHA Program Director | University of Iowa
Kevin Broom, PhD | Assistant Professor, Health Management and Policy | Saint Louis University
Learning Objectives: You will come away from this in-person session with a better understanding of the CAHME accreditation process, along with knowledge and an understanding of how to:
1. Implement or refine statements of mission and vision that guide program design and assessment with a particular focus on competency based education;
2. Design teaching and assessment tools aligned with competency-based education; and
3. Prepare for a self-assessment and site visit focused on the program's mission and competency model.
1.Convenient: The all-day, in-person bootcamp is offered in conjunction with the AUPHA Annual Meeting.
2. Invaluable Content: Packed with content that will help ensure a smooth and successful accreditation process. Session will be intensive and engaging.
3. Highly Interactive: Participants will have a chance to apply their learning about the accreditation criteria through short case examples and scenarios.
Additional meeting details will be communicated by CAHME, once you complete this registration process. Please contact Eric Brichto at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-298-1820 for any additional questions.