Fellowship Program Application
Nominations and applications are accepted throughout the year for appointments that begin in January or July of each calendar year. The following information should be emailed to the CAHME office to the attention of the President and CEO with the subject line “CAHME Fellowship Application” to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Correspondence identifying the nominator (self-nominations are accepted)
- Current Curriculum Vitae.
- A letter of professional reference
- A letter outlining:
- Reasons for interest in the Fellowship.
- Professional and personal expectations from the Fellowship experience.
- Support of necessary release time from an appropriate university official or employer.
After the application is received appropriate candidates will be interviewed by a member of the CAHME staff and if appropriate forwarded for consideration to the Accreditation Council. Successful Fellowship candidates will be notified to facilitate mandatory training in advance of their first site visit assignment.
The CAHME Accreditation Fellowship is a voluntary, non-paid position. All expenses incurred while on CAHME business are borne by CAHME.